Saturday 4 October 2014

Two Perfect Colour Dupes for Spring/Summer

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Malibu Peach, Rimmel Lasting Finish in No Tan Lines Here, Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Pretty Piggy, Rimmel 60 Seconds in Instyle Coral.

Spring is here! It's time to crack out all the bright shades lather up your skin with sunscreen. My favourite way to wear bright shades in on my nails, particularly any coral or pink shades. Recently, I've been loving the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Colour nail polishes. They lasted about 11 days before major chipping which is great for me because mine usually chip after a day or two. They have a great colour range and I picked out two for summer; Malibu Peach and Pretty Piggy. When I was going through my nail polish stash, I found two dupes for these polishes that are just as good for the fraction of the price.

The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Colour polishes retail at $16.95 which is not that expensive but it as the top range of prices at a drugstore. The dupe for Malibu Peach is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Colour in No Tan Lines Here. This range retails for $5.95 which is great for anyone on a budget or to pick up seasonal colours without forking out a lot of money. Both colours are peachy pinks and are great for spring. Another dupe I found in my stash is for Pretty Piggy, and it's the Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Colour in Instyle Coral. Both are pink corals that look bright on the nails. This polish retails at $7.95. The brush on this one is great as it's wide so you only really need on sweep to do the whole nail. 

Even though these are colour dupes, I would say that the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Colour polishes do last longer on the nails without chipping. However, if your just after a similar colour at a fraction of the price, then these Rimmel polishes would be the best choice.

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such gorgeous colours! Love Love love them!
    Madeleine, The Daily Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous shades, i love coral shades!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig