Monday 20 October 2014

Thank You NARS!



A few weeks ago, I got a message from the @narsissist instagram account asking for my address to send a little thank you for being a NARSissist. I have seen people on instagram post about this before but I never thought I would get one. I think this is great PR for the company for thanking the people who use their products.I'm not saying that all companies should go out and do this, but it is great when you get noticed or get a response from such a big company. Thank you to NARS for the lovely gift and I will continue to forever love your products!

x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So lovely! Gorgeous shades too! x
    Madeleine, The Daily Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so amazing! Lucky you for being chosen! Definitely think it's an amazing thing they're doing.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig