Thursday 30 October 2014

October Favourites | 2014


Can we please press the slow-mo button for the rest of the year because everything is moving so quickly! I haven exams coming up in the next few weeks and Christmas is less than 2 months away! But of  course I'm excited for Christmas because it's my favourite holiday year, maybe expect for when Easter falls on my birthday! Double the fun! Anyway on to the favourites!

Firstly, I've been trying to clear up skin for the past few months because it got out of control. And these two products have been responsible for helping it all calm down. Firstly, the Lush Tea Tree Water is such a gentle toner for my skin and feels great when you sprtiz it on your face. The tea tree is helping with my blemishes. Also what helped me with fadeing some of my scars, the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo has been amazing for my skin. The scars are slowing fading which is great, because it looked like I had more pimples that I have.

Makeup wise, the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation has been amazing. The colour is a good match for my pale skin and it has great lasting power. I'd say it's a dupe for the M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. Also, the Maybelline Brow Drama does wonders to my brows. It's the perfect colour as well, because a lot of drug store eyebrow products tend to be on the orange side.

What have been your favourite products this month?

X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So many good picks this month! :) I've used the Tea Tree Water before and actually really enjoyed it - it feels really fresh on the face, I've found and the Effaclar Duo is serious holy grail material for me so I'm keen to try out the + version of it to fix up the scars I have remaining...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the tea tree water and I just run out of my Brow Drama so I deffo need to pick some up!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig