Thursday 6 November 2014

The Parcel by Marie Claire | The Spring Edit 2014




I've never tried a subscription box before this one to be honest. I've heard some average reviews on the Australian ones so I never wanted to put money towards it. Until I saw this one, The Parcel by Marie Claire. Every 4 months, you get a box worth $25 delivered to your doorstep. And it's worth it. The two full size products in here are worth about $45 together. This box is the Spring Edit, so each box has a season, the next one being the Summer Edit. This being my first time receiving a subscription box, I'm super impressed with whats in it, and the quality of the products.

Firstly in the box, I received the Lacome Visionaire Advanced Skin Corrector. This is something that's aimed at different skin to mine, and also my mum mentioned she used to use it, so I'll give it to her. Then I got the Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain in Parisian Passion, which is the colour I wanted which was great! I have tried it, and my opinion is meh. It's ok, but it's nothing special. When I was applying it, it looked really gloomy on the lips, so it takes a while to spread the colour evenly. Next is the Gwen Stefani by O.P.I Nail Laquers in the shade In True Stefani Fashion, which is a silver glitter polish. I was so excited to see this in here because my love for Gwen Stefani is never-ending. Ever since my cousin introduced me to No Doubt when I was about 8, I have never looked back. Gwen Stefani is the reason I love red lips.

There are two sample sizes of the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner and They're Real Mascara which I was so excited for because these are both hyped up products. I haven't tried the liner yet, but the mascara is amazing. It makes your lashes look really long and full, and it doesn't budge at all! I got a mini size of the L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray which will be good to try because the hairspray I use at the moment makes my hair feel crispy which is not what I want. As a bonus, there is mini Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioners. these will be good to take on holiday or if I run out of my shampoo and conditioner.

I honestly can't wait for the next box if it's going to be anything like this. If you got this bo, let me know what you thought of it!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig