Wednesday 26 November 2014

The Bronzer For The Palest of Pale



Being a girl with pale skin in the Australian summer can be a bit difficult sometimes. While everyone is strolling around with their new summer tan, I'm always lurking around the shadows with skin the colour that would rival Morticia Addams'. I've have been on the search for the perfect bronzer for my skin over the years, I want to add colour and life to my face, not look like I came out of my shift at Willy Wonka's factory. And after months of scrolling through blogs searching for the one, I think I have found it.

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in the shade 01 light is the perfect shade for me. Not too dark but still gives me a bronze glow to this pale face of mine. I love that it's matte as well because I'm not a fan of shimmer bronzers, especially because I have a lot of acne on my cheeks so it can accentuate the blemishes. I use my Mecca Cosmetica Blush Brush to apply it. I focus it on the outer edge of the cheek bones and then sweep it in a three motion, up to the temples, then the cheek bones, and finally underneath the jaw. It just helps define and bronze my face. And for $22.95, it is defiantly worth the price. So if you're as pale as me, make sure to check this out at your local Body Shop.

Do you recommend any other bronzers for pale skin?

x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig