Friday 20 March 2015

A Huge Haul + ShopandBox Review


Well I think this is the biggest haul I've ever done.  My wish list was getting long, and I had some extra cash from working extra shifts on my holidays. I ended up choosing to get my products from America because it's a bit cheaper and there are some things aren't available in Australia. I had previously bought things through Shipito, but I found that the service was terrible. They had so many extra fees, and so many problems actually just trying to get the products. So this time I was on a hunt for a better shipping forwarding service.

I ended up going with ShopandBox. My experience with them was amazing. You put all the products you want on a wish list, and they'll pick a shopper that best suits your order. They are always communicating everything with you so you know exactly what is going on. My shopper would help me in getting the best value out of my order which was great. And the shipping was super quick. Another good thing is you're able to get things from multiple stores, and they'll combine it all in one package.

I would definitely recommend ShopandBox if your buying things overseas. They don't just ship from America but a few European and Asian countries too.

Have you tried ShopandBox, and what are you're thoughts?

x


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ooooh the Lorac palette! I'm so jealous!!!!! You have got lots of great things, hope to hear your thoughts on them.

    xx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lorac palette is just the most beautiful thing ever!

      Delete
  2. AMAZING haul! The Lorac Pro is such a gorgeous palette!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked up some amazing prods! LOVE the Pro palette! ShopandBox sounds like a great service, eek about ship it to! I don't plan on using a forwarding service anytime soon, but will definitely keep it in mind!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely the best option for people who are first time buyers of overseas products.

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig