Monday 9 January 2017

My Top 5 NARS Products


If I was asked what would be my favourite high end brand was, I think my answer would be NARS. I find that I like a lot of different products from them, ranging from their bases to lipsticks. The quality is amazing in the majority of their products and I love the packaging, but sometimes the matte black can get quite dirty. So I've compiled my 5 favourite NARS products that I recommend anyone to try!


Radiant Creamy Concealer - review - Probably one of the most talked about concealers out there, I am a huge fan. It has enough coverage to be able to use on blemishes and scars, but also creamy enough to not dry out my under eye area. The colour range is on point as well!

Sheer Glow Foundation - Being one of the only foundations I have repurchased, I knew this would make my top 5. Being probably the only not totally matte foundation that actually lasts on my oily skin, this holds a special place in my heart. It gives a semi-matte finish that feels natural on the skin with a medium coverage. I would say that this could suit any skin type, except maybe really dry skin. Also has a great shade range, something that NARS does really well. *claps all round*

Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - If you have oily eyelids like me, this is your best friend! Every time I wear this, I really notice a difference in how my eyeshadow looks during the day; it doesn't fade and move around as much as it would without a primer.

Eyeshadow Duos - I wish I could have all of the duos, but sadly my bank account doesn't look like J.K. Rowling's. These are probably one of my favourite eyeshadow formulas, and have great pigmentation. The colour range has some nice everyday and neutral shades, but also some really different ones. My favourites shades are Isolde and Kalahari.

Velvet Matte Lip Pencils - review - Probably the most comfortable matte lip formula I own, these gems I think would have to be my number 1 pick from the brand. With a wide ranges of colours, you can find any to suit you. The lasting power of these is great and it doesn't feel like your wearing anything on your lips which is great! Cruella would have to be my favourite out of the range.

What are your favourite NARS products and what do you want to try from the brand?

x


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I only have a few NARS products but I love everything I've tried! Love the matte lip pencils and I keep meaning to buy Sheer Glow! I had a sample and loved it. Also really need to get my hands on that eyeshadow primer!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get the eye primer, it will change your life I swear! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! 2017 is going to be the year I finally try the Sheer Glow Foundation. So many people rave about it!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get on it! I recommend it to everyone. x

      Delete
  3. I'm yet to try any NARS products, but I hear so much about the sheer glow foundation I think I'll have to buy it soon!xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig