Monday 30 January 2017

My Mecca Beauty Loop Box Level 2 - January 2017


Definitely one thing that brightens up my day is getting an email from Mecca saying you can go and collect your Beauty Loop Box. I just love picking up my box of samples, which I did this week on one of my lunch breaks at work and excitedly opened it in the staff room. This time around I am a level 2 instead of a 3, but that is a good thing because it means I'm spending less!  Here's a peak at what was inside my box this quarter.

The sample that I am most excited about is the Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer which a lot of people rave about. The reason I never bought it was because everyone that loves it has normal or dry ski, so I knew that it might not work for my oily skin. So now that I have the sample, I can test it out to see if it lives up to the hype! Something I received in a previous beauty box, is the NARS Liquid Laguna Bronzer. I didn't get along with it the last time I tried it so I'm going to pass this on to my sister or mum. I find liquid cheek products really hard to work with, but I think I'm doing something wrong!

It's always exciting to see a By Terry product in amongst the samples, so I'm really keen to give the By Terry Liftessence Eye Contour a go. I haven't been using an eye cream lately, so this will come in handy but if I do like it, I don't think I will purchase it because I can't see myself spending that much on an eye cream. I ended up giving the Korres Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum to my mum as the description of the product seemed to match her skin more than mine. I have tried a few Korres things before, and they all smell amazing, so I would be keen to try something more suited for me.

What do you think of this quarter's box?

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig