Friday 10 October 2014

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation


Rimmel is probably one of my favourite drugstore brands. I love their mascaras, nail polishes, and lipsticks, but I was yet to try one of their foundations. Until now (that sounded so dramatic, I should be in a TV drama).

Rimmel's Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation claims to be full coverage, last 25 hours, and be sweat, heat humidity, and transfer proof. Those are pretty big things to claim, but they are pretty much true.

The foundation definitely can be full coverage by building it up as when it;s first applied it's more of a medium-full coverage. The claim that it last 25 hours is almost true, I wore it for 14 hours recently and when I got home it looked pretty good. It had faded around my nose a bit, but that happens all the time so I wasn't too bothered. I touched up about 6 hours into wearing it which is impressive for me because I have a pretty oily t-zone. It has a satin finish, and I would describe this foundation as being almost a dupe for the M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. The day I was wearing it, I had uni and work, and at work I do a lot of running around when it's busy and lifting heavy boxes so for it to last almost throughout the day, I'm impressed!

This is such a great foundation, and it's great that it's from the drugstore so it's easy to get for everyone.

Have any of you tried this and what are your thoughts?

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig