Wednesday 8 October 2014

Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub


I had never been a scrub type of person until a few months ago when I started using a scrub I got for Christmas. It changed my life! Not really, but I did notice a difference in my skin and I've been hooked on scrubs ever since. It gave me a reason to try this one from Lush, the Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub. Kudos for the rhyming Lush.

To me, it smells like Lush in a tub. When you walk into one of their shops, you get a smell of all of their products at once and this is what t reminds me of.The colour is bright blue which is a bit of fun for shower time. What I love most about it is what the product actually does. While it's a scrub, to me it's also a shower gel at the same time. When you wash the scrub off, you're left with this soft silky feeling on your body which I haven't found with other scrubs I've tried. It's not to harsh but not too soft, just perfect! It only lathers up a little bit, but that means you don't have to use a body wash with it.

What are your favourite scrubs? I'm keen to try out some others so let me know your favourites down below!

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This one sounds really lovely, I like the sound of a shower gel - scrub in one! I only recently got my first body scrub - Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub and I'm really loving it! It leaves my skin feeling quite moisturised as well :)

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wanting to get a Soap & Glory one because everyone raves about them, so I might get that one next!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig