Monday 20 October 2014

3 Revlon Spring Lip Picks


Along with Rimmel, I believe that Revlon has some of the best drugstore lip products on offer. They have a great range of colours and finish, making hard not to find what you want. Also, the 3 ones I picked are all super easy to maintain, so you don't have to worry about fussy application while your frolicking amongst the flowers. Or if you have hay fever like me, forever hiding the redness around your nose and eyes. So here are three lip products that are worthy to be on your lips this spring.

The Balm - Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain in Rendezvous
The orange-ext of the picks, this is a sheer balm that goes on easy breezy. It has a minty smell too it which ends up making my lips feel fresh. These balms are great for quick on the go application. They're not the greatest at lasting power, but I don't mind when the application is super easy.

The Lip Butter - Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
This lip butter is more of a coral shade of the 3 picks. At first use, the application isn't the easiest. But if you warm it up on you lips, like butter, it will go on more smoothly. My favourite things about these though is there packaging, I love how the colour of the balm is on the casing. They just feel so luxurious on the lips.

The Lipgloss - Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Peony
This is probably my favourite lip gloss ever; not to sticky, perfect amount of sheerness. This colour is the most pink of all the shades. It has little flecks of gold in it, almost reminding my of NARS Orgasm Lipgloss. The applicator is great and for me, it's a great everyday colour.

x
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig