Wednesday 3 February 2016

Where I've Been & Where I'm Going



So I've been absent from this space for over two months now. The last 3 months of my life has been the craziest time. At the end of November I finished university, and then left for a nine week holiday exploring Europe! I arrived home at the end of January and just 36 hours later I graduated from university! Even though that all happened over nine weeks, it felt like it happened in the blink of an eye! That is such a cliche thing to say but that is truly how I feel about it now. Look out for a few posts detailing my holiday, and few cheeky post about the things I bought!


Having a Bachelor of Music, majoring in Classical Performance, isn't a degree in which you can get a secure job straight out of university. Therefore, I currently have a lot of free time on my plate. Which isn't such a bad thing right now, with remnants of jet lag still hanging around, but I would like to get a full time job in the very near future. And wanting to get a job in the music industry means probably moving either over east to Melbourne or Sydney, or even to the UK. So that's something I've got to think about in the coming weeks and months.

This year I also want to blog consistently and improve the quality of my content. Now that I don't have the pressure of uni, I feel I can focus on it more and not worry about my time management. I can't wait to get back into blogging!

Best wishes for 2016!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig