Friday 12 February 2016

Europe Beauty Haul Part 2: Selfridges, Charlotte Tilbury & More


So here is part 2 of my Europe beauty haul. The previous post had all things bought on the continent of Europe, but all things in this post is what I bought in the UK. Again, I didn't buy as much as I was intending to as the Aussie dollar to pound exchange rate is terrible! But I picked out the things that I had been lusting after the most.



Firstly I went to Selfridges, and oh my, was it amazing! Probably the best department store ever. I quickly picked up the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser to go with my Beauty Blender I picked up in Paris. Also from my trip to Selfridges was my new MAC Pro Palette x15! I've been wanting to start building my own MAC palette for a while and the prices of the empty palettes are a lot cheaper than at home so I took the plunge. I only picked up one eyeshadow and that is Nylon which is a yellow toned highlight shade.

Of course I had to check out the Charlotte Tilbury store in Covent Garden. It was stunning, I felt like I was in makeup heaven! One thing that I had my eye on for a long time was the Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette, and of course I had to get it! I also picked up a lipstick, the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria, which is a browny nude. I also managed to pick up the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel from Space.nk. I thought I wasn't going to be able to get my hands on this because it's so popular, but I did and I can't wait to give it a go.

One day, I ran out of my MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural (cue the tears!), so I had to get myself a replacement powder. Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup has always talked about the Bourjoir Healthy Balance Powder, so I picked it up from Boots to use. It definitely has more coverage than the MSF but I still love it. While I was in Boots, I picked up the  Batiste Heat & Shine Spray and the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Cleanser. I treated myself to a Jo Malone perfume. Even though it is available back home, I wanted to get it from London! I went in thinking I wanted the Earl Grey and Cucumber scent, but I ended up getting the Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt Cologne. I feel so fancy now!

I also picked up an eyeshadow from H&M and a nail polish in Marsala from Urban Outfitters. On my way home at duty free at Heathrow, I spied the Stella McCartney perfume, which I had my eyes on in London but the 30ml size was £44. When I got to the airport, they had a sale on and the 100ml size was £44. Bargain!

What have you been hauling lately?

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig