Wednesday 17 February 2016

MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation



Before I went away for two months I wanted to get myself a foundation that I knew would do everything. Keep my face matte, stay on my face for long periods of time, cover my acne, withstand some crazy weather, and be in a plastic case so that no breakages would occur. So that's where the MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation comes in. And did it live up to all my expectations? Yes it did.


This foundation feels very lightweight on the skin, the consistency is very similar to similar to NARS Sheer Glow, but the feeling on the skin is more matte. I am usually very oily in my t-zone but the majority of the time I would come back to my hostel after 8 hours and everything would look the same as it did when I left. Also, even though it has a matte finish, it doesn't dry my skin out which is another plus. It survived the rain and wind which was something I was skeptical about. The colour is almost perfect for me, I wish they went down to NW10 in this foundation but NW15 is the lightest. Anyone looking for a foundation that lasts well and doesn't dry your skin up, this is the one.

Has any one else tried this and what are your thoughts?

x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This sounds like a foundation that I might like!!

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not recommend this enough! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig