Wednesday 27 July 2016

Stila Aqua Glow Serum Concealer | Review


I have been on the quest for a great under eye concealer for a while now, and one I have decided to give a go is the recently released Stila Aqua Glow Serum Concealer. I did want to try the newer bareMinerals one but the lightest shade is too dark which seems to be a problem I face a lot now. There needs to be more shades added to certain ranges to cater for both ends of the skin colour spectrum, it's not just a pale gal problem. I am on the hunt for a concealer during the day, because while I love my MAC Pro Longwear, it is a bit full on for everyday wear for me personally.
This concealer has a light texture to it, very much like a serum. I like that it's in a tube but the clear dispenser makes it difficult to stop the flow of product when it comes out, and often I use too much. I was looking for a concealer that would be moisturising under my eyes, and this one definitely does that. It provides a light to medium coverage, which I wish was a bit more pigmented to hide my bags. But usually the more moisturising, the less coverage you get.

I don't find that it creases throughout the day but I would set it with some kind of light powder which is what I've been doing. It lasts well through the day but after a really long period of time, I can see that it has slightly moved around.

Overall, I think it's a good concealer, nothing special though. But if you had dry under eyes I would say this might be your best friend because it is really moisturising and my under eyes don't seem to be as dry as they used to get.

What is your favourite concealer for your under eye area? Have you tried this one?

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig