Friday 11 March 2016

Euro Trip Part 4: Paris pt2, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, & London pt2

Here it is, my final installment of my holiday snaps! Exploring the UK was probably my favourite part of my holiday. For a long time I have been thinking about moving there and now that I have seen more parts of the county, I can definitely  see myself living there. Also, going to the Harry Potter Studio Tour was the most amazing experience as a lifelong Potterhead! I've already been planning my next holiday! I've hoped you've enjoyed this little series!

Beautiful views of Paris - Paris


Whiski Rooms - Edinburgh

The Fab Four - Liverpool

Portobello Road Markets - London

The Harry Potter Studio Tour - London

Abbey Road Studios - London

x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig