Friday 31 January 2014

January Favourites ♡


Hello! I can't believe it's already the end of January! Time has been flying right by and it's almost time to go back to Uni! Crazy! So that means it's time to share my January favourites with you all. I have no skincare favourites because I've been using all the same products so I haven't tried out anything new.

BEAUTY

I haven't tried out a lot of new products this month, some are just rediscovered favourites! Firstly, I have rediscovered my Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil in Deep Brown. I've had this for about 2 years, but I never used it at first because this was a lot darker than my natural hair colour. But after dying my hair last year, it finally matches but I only started using this after Christmas. It comes with a spoolie on the end which is great for brushing the product through. Another rediscovery is the Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Peony. My Aunty bought it back from South Africa for me a few months back but I lost it then found it a few weeks ago. The colour is amazing! It's like a peachy pink with a slight gold shimmer, so pretty! The MAC Blush in Melba is such a gorgeous matte colour for summer, it's like a dusty peachy pink (my colour descriptions are terrible!). It stays on for ages without getting all smudgy from the Summer heat. You all know my love for the Revlon Lash Potion Volume & Length Waterproof mascara, I'll leave a link here so you can read about it in more depth. And I have come to one of my favourites of all time! My Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer. I forgot to put it in my 2013 favourites but this stuff is amaze balls! It feels so moisturising when I put it on and it makes my makeup stay on all day long! The only bad thing about this is the price tag at $59 for 50ml (ouch!) but it's worth it for the quality results!

MUSIC AND MOVIES

I've seen a few movies this month and I've loved them all. I saw Frozen, Anchorman 2 and the Book Thief. In my opinion, the book was a lot better than the movie but the movie is still amazing! If  you haven't read the book, I suggest you read it. It is the beautifully written books I have ever read and made me cry so much! Check it out! Also, I've been really getting into AlunaGeorge's album Body Music. Usually I don't listen to that kind of music but it's really catchy and just a great album all together.

Hope everyone had a happy January!

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig