Friday 3 January 2014

What I got for Christmas (Beauty Related)

Hello all!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! This post may be a bit late, but I finally decided to sort through my bags of gifts to put them away for use. This year I got a lot of beauty related products for gifts which I'm all very grateful for. I hope you don't think this a bragging post because that is not was this is about. I just wanted to share with you all these awesome products I received.





























Firstly, from my cousin as a secret Santa present, I got the Chi Chi Glamorous Colour Kit Nudes. I have been wanting that Nudes palette for a while as I see it as a substitute for the Naked palettes as they are hard to get in Australia. This kit comes with 2 eyeshadow palettes, a bronzer, a blush, and two lip glosses. From my sister I got Marc Jacobs' Oh Lola EDP. His perfumes are the most amazing scents ever, I'm really into fruity/floral scents and this is my 3rd perfume by him! And it won't be my last! From a friend I got a Madagascan Vanilla Flower gift set which is really beautiful. Another friend got me a few things from Lush, the Karma Solid Perfume, a Big Blue Bath Ballistic and the Magic Wand Bubble Bar. We both had a limit at Lush to get each other some things we wanted or things we thought it each other would love, it was very fun.

From one Aunty I got a Peter Alexander Shower Cap which is really cute, and an Opi Nail Lacquer in Tiffany Case. From my Aunty and Uncle I got the Tommy Hilfiger Loud for Her EDT Gift Set. I've never heard of this one before but it smells so fresh and light.

From my parents I got 4 Artiste by Manicare brushes. These brushes are pretty good and are great for travelling as they are smaller than average brushes. I also got from them the MOR's Destination London Hanging Fold Out Cosmetic Case. I had been wanting this for a while as my old cosmetic bag was getting too small and started to rip at the seams. I'm heading off to Melbourne in a few days so I'm excited to try this out to see how everything fits because I tend to take my whole bathroom in my makeup bag (oops). It also came with a free Honey body scrub which smells yummy even though I'm not a fan of honey. I also got some money which I bought Napoleon Perdis' Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer. This stuff is very pricey and when I ran out a few days before Christmas, I had a mini breakdown. So when my parents gave me some money for Christmas I knew what I was going to put it towards. This stuff is amazing, I don't know where I would be without it but I'm on the hunt for a cheaper primer.

Lastly, in my Santa stocking I received, a Manicare Eyelash Curler, a Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Soothing CherrySimple Cleansing Facial WipesThe Body Shops Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel and a Body Shop Bath Lily. All the things I get from Santa in my stocking are usually all essential things which is great!

I hope everyone one got what they wished for and had a good Christmas spending time with all your loved ones. What did everyone else get for Christmas, let me know!

x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ooo you were a very lucky girl!! I love getting beauty stuff for Christmas �� I'll be putting a post up over the next few days... ������

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig