Monday 3 February 2014

MUSIC MONDAY | Summer Playlist

I have decided to run an idea by you - Music Monday! This is probably the least original idea but it's the best I could do! I love music and everything about it. I'm currently studying Classical Music at Uni which is great fun. I've picked the first Monday of every month to share all my music loves with you. It might be a playlist, an album review or music news. I hope you like this idea, let me know if you do in the comments!

Anyway, today's is a summer playlist. As I live in the Southern hemisphere, it's coming to the business end of Summer; the ridiculously hot days and nights! But to celebrate it, here are some of my favourite songs that remind me of this hot season! Enjoy!

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig