Monday 11 November 2013

Review: Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer

Hello all!

I'm going to do my first review and I hope you all enjoy it! Excuse my descriptive language as English wasn't exactly my best subject. Anyway, to the review!

Today I will be reviewing Rimmel's Apocalips Lip Lacquer, which I have in the shade "501 Stellar". I LOVE Rimmel's lip products so I was super excited to try this out!


"It's the End of Colour as you know it! The intense rich colour of a lipstick, enhanced by a satin smooth shine. It's neither a lipstick nor a gloss... It's BIGGER than both! LONG LIVE THE COLOUR!" - Rimmel's website.

This is probably one of the best lip products I have brought! I've only had this for about a month and I've worn it around 6 times. The pigmentation in this lacquer is bloody amazing! And it also lasts a long time, which is another great feature of this product. I was out at dinner the other night and I wore this. I applied it at around 5:30, and started eating around 7:30. I was going to re-apply it but I left it at home (False alarm, it was just in the bottom of my bag). So when I got home I was like "oh no, it's all rubbed off, bummer", but NO! Well, it was a little faded, but the colour was still there, which is amazing since I was eating. I'm always self conscious when I'm out eating with lippy on because it can rub off and leave the lipstick around the outer edges of your lip but the centre has been rubbed off so you keep having to re-apply it. 


So this colour I would say is a coral red shade (see, I told you I'm bad with the describing). And it's super duper bright. At first, when I saw the colour, I was a bit skeptical with wether or not it would suit me as I tend to wear deep red shades of lipstick. But I really love this, it's a real summery colour and just all round pretty!

So to sum this up, I would highly recommend this for anyone wanting lip gloss satiny feel with loads of colour. This comes in 7 other shades for you all to try out. A few shades of pink, a couple of nudes and a bright pink! At Priceline, they retail for $15.95, so I think it's pretty amazing for what you pay for it! I will definitely be going back to get some more :)

x







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig