Thursday 14 November 2013

Exams :(

Hello!

Today is such a nice day outside, but I'm stuck inside, practicing for my last exam :( Which is in 6 days, but who's counting! I am so excited for it all to be over and done with because I have planned a shopping spree for when I finish. I have a list of all these beauty products I have been wanting to try for a while, and I've been on a spending ban for a few weeks. So when it's all over, I'm going into the city to stock up on all these products! Usually the money that I probably will spend on this spree, is not the sort of money I have all the time, it's just because I've been saving it for a while. 

But for the meantime, I'm stuck inside practicing for the next 6 days, not soaking up sun and enjoying this lovely weather. Not fun.

But I hope everyone else out there is enjoy the weather which your country is offering right now!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig