Monday 27 March 2017

3 Face Masks I Use Regularly


Sunday night is definitely my favourite night for a bit of a pamper, prepping myself for the week ahead. But Friday nights are another great one, for winding down after the long working week. Honestly, why not pamper every night? Run yourself a nice bath with bubbles, paint your nails, Netflix marathon are all some of my favourite ways to chill out but nothing beats a good face mask to give your face a good and thorough cleaning.



For pesky pimples  . . .

As someone who is plagued by an array of pimples on my face regularly, I use a mask that helps to fight them on a weekly basis. My favourite for this is the Origins Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask. I find that it just clears my pores, and my skin feels very clean after taking it off. It's also very effective as a spot treatment, putting a small amount directly onto a pimple and leaving it on overnight. The pimples usually reduces in size quite considerably and doesn't look as inflamed.

To clear and calm . . . 

For a mask that feels very refreshing and cooling, while restoring balance to your skin, the Lush Mask of Magnaminty is the perfect choice. While it does leave you looking like the Wicked Witch of the West (still very nightmare-inducing for me), the peppermint oil helps to cool down your ski, reducing redness noticeably after removal while feeling like someone has just stuck your head in a refrigerator. Also, it helps with reducing blemishes and lightly exfoliates your skin when removing.

To quench your skin's thirst . . .

Now while I have oily skin, I do notice that sometimes it gets dehydrated. Especially when I went travelling over to Europe during the winter months. The Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask is the only mask I like to use to help with adding moisture to my skin. Instead of using my nightly moisturiser, I apply some of the mask before I hope into bed and when I wake up, my face feels plump and full of moisture.

What are your favourite face masks?

x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig