Wednesday 22 June 2016

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette | Review


Not gonna lie, I ate that chocolate bar straight after taking the photo. But this post isn't about my love affair with chocolate, but it's pretty damn close. The Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette ($72) not only looks like a chocolate bar but smells like one too. This had been on my want list for a very long time so after receiving some vouchers for my birthday, I finally picked it up.


As it is called the Chocolate Bar Palette, the shades are mostly neutral with a few pops of colour. I am not very adventurous with my eye looks so this palette is a great one for myself and anyone who loves their neutrals. You get two larger eye shadows, a base colour and a highlight, and the other 14 are about standard size for a palette. The quality of the shadows are pretty good, though there are a few that are a bit disappointing in terms of pigmentation, like Candied Violet and Cherry Cordial. To be honest, these are shades I probably won't use too much so it doesn't really bother me.

But the shades that I love the most are Salted Caramel, Marzipan and Creme Brule. The pigment is amazing and they are so buttery. When Marzipan runs out, I think I actually might cry, it is one of the most beautiful all over lid shades! Does anyone know of a good dupe? This is a great palette for everyday and special occasions and would be a good one to get if you are wanting one palette to take away with you on a trip. Overall, this is a great palette, but it wouldn't be the greatest of them all. I think that the quality of the Lorac Pro Palette is much better but this palette is still one that I would recommend to people.

What do you think of this palette? What are your favourite shades?

x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig