Friday 10 June 2016

The Parcel By Marie Claire | The Winter Edit 2016



I am so bad when it comes to keeping track of things. I had no idea when this was arriving so when the post man showed up with this in his hands, it was a nice surprise. However I was anxious to see what was inside because I was quite disappointed with the last one I got, which you can read about here. But I think they have listened to what people have said about the last one, and this season's box is an improvement on the last.


In this box, there are 4 full size products out of the 10, yes 10, items. I think my favourite full sized product is the Nivea Sensitive Caring Micellar Water which I'm looking forward to testing to see if it's any different to Bioderma or the Garnier option and I've heard good things about it. The Garnier Miracle Wake Up Cream is a product I've seen before but never bought because it seems to be mainly for wrinkles but also says it may help with brightening which is something I need. My hair doesn't tend to get very frizzy but I will give the John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Anti-Frizz Primer but if I don't like it, I know my sister will love it because her hair gets so frizzy! I've never had anything from Burt's Bees so I'm excited to give their Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom a go.

On to the sample sizes, there is a good range of products. However the one I am disappointed in is the MOR Rosa Noir Hand & Body Milk.  This was in a previous box and I didn't really like it so it's a bit annoying that they have put the same product in twice. I like that they've included a toothpaste because I know that I hate trying different toothpastes because once I find one I like I don't like to stray away from that. I know that Klorane do dry shampoo, but I have never seen their shampoo so I'm excited to try the Klorane Shampoo with Quinine and B Vitamins. Body oils have been really popular recently, but I've haven't given into the intrigue yet so this Rituals Cosmetics Fortune Oil will be a nice product to see if this is something I could use to replace my shower gels. The Body Shop Drops of Youth Concentrate is something new to the brand so it will be nice to see if it makes any improvements to my skin. Lastly, there is a bonus sample of the Garnier BB Cream in Light, which I will be giving to my mum because unfortunately the light shade is too dark for me. 

Overall, I liked this parcel much more that the last one so it's great to know that they listen to customer feedback and make those changes, because I know it wasn't just me who didn't like the last season's box.

Did you receive the parcel and what are your thoughts?

x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It's impressive that there are 10 products in there, a great range of them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great that they cram as much value in, it seems that they really care about what goes into the boxes! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig