Monday 8 December 2014

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas | Pinterest Inspiration


In Australia, there really is no such thing as white Christmas. Christmas day is usually in the mid 30's temperature wise, I've had some over 40, where you spend from about 10am to 10pm in the pool with a few food breaks and a present opening break in-between. For someone who hates the warm weather, I've been longing for a white Christmas. The closest I'm going to get to it for now is spending hours scrolling through Pinterest, pinning these pictures on to my Christmas board. A girl can dream!

x

Images via Pinterest here, here, here, here, and here.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Aw ahah! I'm in Canada so we have lots of snow although in vancouver it's not too bad but we've already had snowfall this year! Just discovered your blog, congrats on 200 followers!

    Would love if you check out my blog! Just followed you on instagram :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so jealous you have snow! I checked out your blog! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig