Monday 1 December 2014

The Christmas Tag

Image via Pinterest


24 sleeps till Christmas! I put the tree up this morning with Christmas music blaring so the house is feeling very festive at the moment. I get so excited around this time of year but Christmas is just so magical and I love the atmosphere surrounding this time of year. I saw the Christmas tag floating around the blogosphere so I thought this would be the perfect thing to do on the first day of blogmas.

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?Definitely Love Actually! I watched this so many times and it never fails to make me laugh and cry like a madman. I love British movies and tis has some of my favourites actors in it. Honourable mentions go to Elf and The Santa Clause.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?Always on Christmas morning. We used to open them first thing when we were little because we were so eager, but now the first thing I do when I get up is eat breakfast so we have breakfast first, then open the gifts.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?Going Christmas shopping in the city at night or at Karrinyup. Just seeing all those decorations is just so special, like your in a movie. Also, any water fights we had in the pool! (Just reminding you I live in Australia, we don't get a white Christmas)

4. Favourite festive food?
Seafood! Prawns, octopus, squid, . . the list goes on! Also, the ice-cream cake!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?Probably my first iPod. I'm really into music so this was the best thing ever.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?The Christmas tree! You know it's Christmas when you get the tree out.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?My mum, sister, and I watch Carols by Candlelight on TV while painting our nails!

8. What tops your tree?A gold star. When I was little, I wouldn't be able to reach the top, so Dad would always lift me up. As I was getting older, I always would ask if the tree was shrinking but I was just growing. Now, I can just reach the top on my tip toes. Though last year, my dad had to get me out of the tree, because as I was putting the star up, I lost my balance and fell into the tree!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?I was never ungrateful for what I got at Christmas, but there were always so many things on my wishlist that I never got.  Those diaries that were opened by voice activation, those robot puppies, gameboys, and puppies. I loved everything I got from my parents, and I'm so grateful for everything in my life.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?Spending time with my family, listening to Christmas music, eating Christmas lunch, the list goes on! I just love Christmas so much!

Let me know if you do this tag and I'd love to see your answers.

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig