Sunday 7 December 2014

Lush Roots Hair Treatment


This year, my hair had been getting thinner and falling out slightly. Nothing major enough to go to the doctors about but enough to notice. I also noticed my hair was just getting really limp and I wanted to have a bit more volume. I went to Lush to seek out a shampoo or treatment that would help with fine hair. The lady recommend this to me. I've never used a hair treatment before so I was intrigued. 

It has a real peppermint smell to it and the lady at Lush said this was to stimulate the scalp. You massage this into the roots of your hair for about 20 minutes before you hop into the shower. It does feel and look like you've popped a tub of gel on your hair, so if you don't want to look like one of the T-Birds, you can pop a shower cap over the top. When you get in the shower, massage your head while you rinse it out then follow up with your usual shampoo and conditioner. 

When I got out of the shower, I could notice the difference straight away. My hair felt thicker and a lot stronger. I feel like this last for a few day before needing to use it again. I can notice when I don't use it for a while as my hair doesn't feel as thick. I have found though that the more you use it, the more days you can space between uses. I find it's good for me if I use it once, maybe even twice a week.

Have you used this before and what are your thoughts?

x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This treatment sounds pretty amazing! I've only ever used masks and things for the ends of my hair, I guess my roots are a bit neglected!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still a bit of a newbie with hair masks, I still want to try some more! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig