Monday 20 March 2017

An Autumn/Winter Topshop Wishlist

Leopard Print Coat | Don't Touch Me Jumper | Embroidered Skirt
Wide Sleeve Jumper | Frilly Jumper 

Last week, the autumn weather finally came to Perth, and I got so excited! Rugging up in my doona, wearing fluffy socks, and listening to the rain are some of the many things I am excited for this autumn/winter season. But, I am very keen to buy some new winter clothes, especially jumpers. I find that Topshop does some of the best winter clothes, that are a little but different to what's in the other shops.


So I browsed their online shop today, and honestly, I could have bought half the store if I really wanted to. But a) I can't afford it, and b) I would need to try everything on. So I've bookmarked a few bits and pieces to keep an eye out for when I pop into Topshop next. A coat is on the top of my list of things I want for this winter, and I'm not sure if I want to go the usual black or go bold with this leopard print coat. Only time will tell! But I really want some jumpers, especially that pink frilly one.

What's on your wishlist for this winter?

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig