Friday 15 July 2016

Pinterest Love | Dream Apartment

Pinterest is like a black hole, once you get in, there is no way out as you scroll through the never ending feed. There are some nights where I get on Pinterest for what feels like 10 minutes and I look at the time and it's about an hour later, my bad. I love how I can have an online mood board for all my ideas and inspiration, especially for stuff that is really far forward in the future, like having my own apartment.


Images via Pinterest
Link | Link
Link | Link
Link | Link | Link

One thing I have a weird obsession with is sinks. I don;t know why, but I want a butler's sink and nothing else! They look so cool and sleek! Also, I love white interiors with wood floors. I feel like it's a nice blank canvas to start with, and then you can add colour with accessories which makes it easier to change when you start to like a different look. Also, I'm not a fan of the minimalist look really, I feel like it doesn't look like someone lives there. I would love my apartment to have shelves upon shelves of books and my record collection will take pride of place. I don't own too much but it's nice to have little things around to make yourself feel at home and add a touch of your personality to the place.

You can follow me on Pinterest here, and let me know about your account so I can check yours out!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig