Monday 13 June 2016

Pinterest Love | Style & Shoes

Lately I've been on a pinning spree. I feel like there are some aspects of my life and myself that I think need a bit of change, not because they aren't great but just be a bit different and do different things. And one of them is my wardrobe. I feel like everything is more or less the same, and I want to get some pieces that I know I will love and I'm willing to pay a bit more for something than I can keep for a long time.


Images via Pinterest
Link | Link
Link | Link
Link | Link | Link

Recently I bought a leather jacket from Target which I've been loving wearing and it's a piece that I've wanted to add to my wardrobe for a long time. I want to pick up a few skirts, especially midi ones because I feel like all I wear these days is my black jeans. Also, a few pairs of shoes that are a bit different. My favourite pair are a black pair of loafers that are covered in spikes (yes they do hurt when you step on them, I learnt the hard way) and at uni I was known as "the girl with the shoes". I feel like they would be the standout piece of an outfit as my style is very minimalist and monochrome. 

Check out my Pinterest page here!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig