Wednesday 22 July 2015

Hello, Is It Me You're Looking For?


I never thought I'd see the day where I would love body lotion. But here I am, declaring my love for one. I hated body lotions, the thought of slathering my skin with a thick lotion and feeling like I've been dumped in a vat of cream still makes me shudder. But everyone seemed to rave about this "Dream Cream" from Lush. So I bought a smaller size to see what all the hype was about. And I have never looked back.



This body lotion has been one of favourite discoveries. What I love most about this is how quickly it sinks into the skin. Gone are the days of standing in star jump position and waddling around, waiting for the lotion to sink in. I love applying this straight after the shower and I'm still a bit damp, I find it sinks in better that way. And the smell is nice, not overpowering but gives you a fresh scent. Also, love the Lionel Richie song lyric on the tub, that song is my jam.

Have you tried this yet?

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig