Friday 24 July 2015

My Mecca Cosmetica Beauty Loop Box | July 2015


I just so happened to be in Mecca Maxima, when they released the new Beauty Loop boxes! I had no clue that they were out that morning because I didn't check my emails, but maybe I subconsciously knew it was there. I am super impressed with this months box, usually there are skincare samples, but I love getting makeup ones! Just for reference, I'm a Level 2.



Firstly, I got the Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara. I don't know much about the Chantecaille, or that they did mascaras, so I'm really intrigued to use this. It is supposed to be very thick and volumising, so I'm hoping it lives up to claims. The thing I was most excited for when I opened the box, was the NARS Orgasm Lip Gloss. It's a mini size, it's so cute! I've always wanted to try this lip gloss, so I'm glad I got it in here.

I can't believe I finally get to try the By Terry Baume De Rose Lip Balm. People rave about this lip balm, but it's super pricey. Let's see if it's as good as everyone says it it! Lastly, I got the Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment. This has been in a past beauty box, but I gave it to my mum to try. This time, I'm going to keep it for me, as everyone seems to love any Sunday Riley product.

What did you get in your box?

x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig