Friday 24 July 2015

Empties #7


Another 2 months, another empties post. This month's empties are mainly skincare and body stuff, with a little bit of makeup. Last empties was bigger, I think in the last 2 months, I got a lot of new products. Also, sorry about the terrible quality of the images, the day I was taking them, there was hardly any natural light So without any further ado, here are my empties.




Skincare

Garnier Micellar Water - Definitely a good dupe for Bioderma, and a lot cheaper. Would I repurchase? Yes.

The Body Shop Chamomile Cleansing Oil - This is a gentle cleansing oil, and good for everyday use. This is a good dupe for the MAC cleansing oil, but I think a bit better as it doesn't leave a white wash over your face. Would I repurchase? Yes.

Lush Herbalism Cleanser - This is my second tub and I'm no closer to finding out if I really think it works or not. I generally use it in the morning in the shower because it can get a bit messy. Would I repurchase? Maybe.

Origins GinZing Moisturizer  - Again, this was my second tub. This was great as a daytime moisturizer but probably not rich enough for nighttime. Would I repurchase? Maybe.

Aesop Oil Free Hydrating Serum - I really liked this sample. I was worried it would feel really greasy, but it was amazing. Would I repurchase? Yes.

Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque - This lasted for such a long time, I was so surprised. A little goes a long way. It helped to calm down my skin, and clear out all of the bad stuff. Would I repurchase? Yes.


Bodycare

Lush Happy Hippy Shower Gel - This stuff smells amazeballs. It's so fruity and fresh. I do like this shower gel but I think I prefer the ones from the body shop. Would I repurchase? Yes.

Lush D'Fluff  Strawberry Shaving Cream - I just used too shave my legs in the shower with hair conditioner because I always hated shaving cream, but now I use exclusively this! It smells like strawberry ice-cream and feels good on the legs. Would I repurchase? Yes.

Lush Dream Cream Body Lotion - This converted me from a body lotion hater to a lover. It doesn't leave you feeling like a greasy mess and has a pleasant scent. Would I repurchase? Yes.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - This is my second or third tub I think. I like scrubs that are really coarse so this does the job. And the scent is really fresh and helps me wake up in the mornings. Would I repurchase? Yes.


Makeup

Benefit They're Real Mascara  - I loved this mascara. Even though it was an effort and a half to actually get off, it made my lashes look really full and longer. Would I repurchase? Yes.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation  - This did last all day but it wasn't my favourite foundation. I think it felt a bit heavy on the skin for me. Would I repurchase? No.

Mecca Cosmetica Complexion Perfection Primer - This was alright. It claims to cover redness but it doesn't really. It didn't make my skin oily which is a plus. Would I repurchase? No.

What have you used up lately?

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig