Thursday 31 July 2014

July Beauty Favourites


Another month, another bunch of favourites. 7 months into the year already!? This is crazy! This means that I'm halfway through completing my degree and that makes me terrified! I'm back at uni now so if my posts are inconsistent, you have a reason why. And I apologise in advance if that ever happens. Now, onto the favourites! Also, the reason why it's called beauty favourites is because I don't really have any "other" favourites from this month, just the same old stuff!

Firstly, do I even have to mention my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer? I have been in love with this for about a month and I cannot stop praising it. I wrote about it here so I won't get into a full praise-rant over here. Next is the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer, which is the best primer I've used so far! It glides on over my moisteriser and helps me to keep matte during the day, as I have a very oily t-zone. The MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural is such a great powder as it's so light and keeps everything in the right place. And the last beauty favourite is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder. It is such a beautiful blush in and out of the pan. It is really subtle on the cheeks but looks so beautiful and natural.

What have you been loving?

x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig