Wednesday 18 January 2017

My Top 5 Colourpop Products


About 2 or 3 years ago, Colourpop took the beauty by storm with their eyeshadows and lippie stix. At first, I wasn't really interested but as I started to see them used in more and more tutorials I thought I would give them a red hot go. 3 orders later, I am just a little bit addicted. So if you've never ordered off Colourpop before or your looking for some new things to try, here are my 5 favourite Colourpop products.


I love their eyeshadows; they are a weird hybrid between a powder and a cream shadow. They are extremely pigmented and last for a really long time. They come in a wide variety of shades but my favourite is probably DGAF, a rose gold with green and gold reflects in it. It's so beautiful and you can tell by the big indent that I wear it often.

Their Lippie Stix are great lipsticks in a pen-like shape. They come in different formulas but my favourite are the matte ones. Frenchie is probably one of my all time faves. It's a warm bright red that really brightens my teeth and is perfect for a bright lip. I always seem to get compliments when I where this!

Everyone seems to love the MAC lip pencils but I'm not a fan really. The Colourpop ones are so much better. They are creamy and super pigmented, and a lot cheaper. My favourite would be BFF2, which is a great nude and I wear it under almost every lipstick.

Something that goes really well with the above lip pencil, and is my favourite lip combo ever, is the Satin Liquid Lip in Echo Park. A peachy warm nude that looks good on anyone. The satin formula is so comfortable on the lips but does transfer slightly. But I would definitely recommend any from the satin lip range.

I feel like it is really hard to find a nice true rose gold eyeliner. And this one comes closet to that. The formula is really creamy, glides on easily and wears well in the waterline. I would definitely compare them to the Urban Decay eyeliners.

What are your ultimate Colourpop products?

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've actually never tried Colourpop's gel liner but I'd definitely be interested! I need to do another Colourpop haul as I'm never really disappointed with their stuff!

    xx Heather | stormywheather.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig