Monday 22 June 2015

The Parcel by Marie Claire | The Winter Edit 2015



As usual, this season's box is worth the money! I swear, every month there seems to be more and more samples. And the thing is, the majority are full size products! This season's box, Winter, is all about hydration, with a few little goodies in there as well. You get three of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mask which I think is a new product because I've never seen it before on the shelfs at Priceline. I don't know if it's just me, but I never really see in sheet masks at the drugstore, I've only really heard of the more expensive ones. I'm super excited to give this a go! Also from Neutrogena, you get their Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. I've tried these before and I didn't enjoy using them, so I'm going to give these to my mum because she uses these ones. The Lanolips Lemonade Lip Aid is something everyone raves about, so now I finally have the chance to try it. My lips are really dry, especially in the winter so this will be good to compare with other products I use on my lips. The Estee Lauder Revitalising Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme is something I'll also pass on to my mum because this is something that is targeted towards her skin more than mine.



Included in the box is a nail polish from the O.P.I. Coca-Cola Nail Lacquer collection. I got the shade Cha-Ching Cherry which is a pearlescent bright pink-red, which is something I don't have in my nail polish collection. Something to take that off with is the Woolworths Select Quick & Easy Nail Polish 30 Removal Wipes. I didn't know Woolworths did a beauty range, so I'm excited to give these a go. Another thing I am excited about is the L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara. It has an interesting looking plastic brush, so I'm already expecting great things. Lastly is a set of hair products from John Frieda; John Frieda Beach Blonde Cool Dip Purifying Shampoo, Smooth Seas Detangling Conditioner and Ocean Waves Sea-Salt Spray. It says it supposed to get you those beach waves all year round so we'll see if it lives up to that hype.

Did you get the box this season? If so, did you like it?

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig