Monday 4 September 2017

A Colourful Colourpop Haul


Lately I've been feeling a bit more experimental with my makeup and wanting to wear more colours on my eyes. So I thought, why not do a Colourpop haul? For 5 USD each, their eyeshadows are amazing quality and a great way to experiment with different colours without spending heaps of money on eyeshadow you may never wear again. 

L to R: Mooning, KathleenLights, Wattles, Luckfully, Muse, Banana Daiquiri, White Rabbit

So I went a bit nuts on the eyeshadow front but there were so many different ones to choose from that this was all I could narrow it down to. But I'm so happy with the seven that I chose. I am really looking forward to trying out Banana Daiquiri, a glittery aqua, but I will definitely have to ween myself into wearing it, maybe starting out with the lower lash line. Also, White Rabbit is a warm eyeshadow lover's dream and I've already used this a few times. Honestly, I cannot recommend these eyeshadows enough. I never use Colourpop eyeshadows exclusively for an eye look, I will use powder eyeshadows to define the crease and create a base, then I use the Colourpop eyeshadow as the main colour on the eyelid.

L to R: Get Paid, Climax, She Bad, Wattles, Muse, White Rabbit, KathleenLights, Mooning, Banana Daiquiri, Luckfully
I also picked up two Lippie Stix, Climax and She Bad, both in the Matte X formula. I've always wanted a blue lipstick but I never wanted to spend a lot of money on it because I nay never wear it. But I have already worn it once! It was a double denim party and I thought I might go for the triple denim on my lips. I actually loved the way it looks, and though I might not wear it on a day to day basis, I feel more confident to give it another whirl in the near future. Also, I got my first Colourpop repurchase, the creme gel eyeliner in Get Paid. The best rose gold eyeliner I've found so far, I love using it on my lower lash line to jazz up a normal eye makeup look.

What are your favourite Colourpop products?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooo, pretty picks! That aqua blue looks amazing! I need to see you do a look using it!!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is colourful! Absolutely love that aqua blue as well - caught my eye straight away. Can't wait to see what looks you do with these :)
    Holly x / https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625 / http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig