Monday 19 December 2016

5 Last Minute Gifts For Any Woman In Your Life


I love giving gifts at Christmas time but sometimes it can be a bit of a struggle trying to find the right gift for everyone. Men are so hard to buy for because from my experience they don't talk about what they want or love all the time like us girls. But if your in a bit of a pickle this festive season, here a five gift ideas for any lovely lady in your life.


A Perfume: You can never have enough perfume, am I right? I think that getting a nice, subtle perfume would be a great gift. Nothing too intense as not everyone is keen to get on that boat. Some of my favourites are Jo Malone English Pear and Fresia or the classic Marc Jacobs Daisy.

A Simple Piece of Jewelry: I think an understated piece of jewelry is such a nice gift, something that the receiver can wear anytime. Bracelets are probably my top pick because not everyone has their ears pierced and not everyone likes to wear necklaces.  I love the simple ones from Mimco, which come in gold, silver and rose gold.

Lip Care: I have never met anyone who hasn't had chapped or dry lips, and I don't think I ever will. Getting a lip balm or oil is a nice simple gift that you know they will love and use. My favourite at the moment is the Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil in Honey.

A Lifestyle or Coffee Table Book: I have been loving that over the last few years, a lot of lifestyle books have come out especially from some of my favourite bloggers and YouTubers. They are a perfect gift for anyone who either loves to read or just loves to get have some nice looking books on their table or bookshelf. Estee Lalonde's Bloom or Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes are some good ones.

A Face Mask: An essential for any pamper routine, a face mask will make a perfect gift or stocking filler. Getting ones that are suitable for all skin types would be great, but if you know the persons concerns, getting one to find their needs would be great. Something like the Origins Out of Trouble Mask or the Aesop Parsley Seed Mask would be perfect.

What are your best gift ideas?

x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig