Thursday 31 March 2016

March Favourites | 2016


March has been a super hectic month for me. A large majority of my family have their birthday's this month, and with mine at the beginning of April, things have been quite busy, and my bank account has been drained. I haven't bought much beauty wise this month, bar a few replacements of skincare bits and bobs. 


BEAUTY

My Beauty Blender has been my go to tool for applying my foundation this month, and ever since I've got back from my holiday. I did a full review here, but in short, in blends the foundation out so well and makes any foundation feel lighter on the skin. The Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in DGAF has been a colour I have been applying all over the lids, and the formulation is so interesting, it's worth buying one just to experience the texture. At $5USD, they are super affordable and the quality is amazing. I did a look using that shadow here.

For lips, I've been digging nudes this month. The Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Very Victoria  has been my go to lipstick this month, which I featured in a haul from my Euro Trip. The formula of this matte lipstick is amazing, it's not as long lasting as others but it's moisturising for a matte! A lot of people say that the formula for the Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks is super drying, but I haven't found this at all. The shade Beeper has been on my lips constantly, and let me tell you, it's not gonna come off easily! I have a more extensive review on it here!

LIFESTYLE

All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr would have to be one of the most beautiful books ever written. The way story interchanges between two characters perspectives and time makes the book such an engrossing read and when I got towards the end, I could not put it down without finding out what happens in the end. Also, I've been digging the song "Be The One" by Dua Lipa, which I've put on my March Playlist. It's just so catchy, and addictive, I probably listen to it multiple times a day!

What have you been loving this month?

x
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig