Wednesday 3 December 2014

The Ultimate Christmas Playlist


I present to you the ultimate Christmas playlist! Christmas is my favourite time of year and it's not complete until I bring out the Christmas music. Michael Buble is a staple during the festive season and so is Mariah Carey. There is something so special about this music and the all the ones on this playlist hold special memories. The Mariah Carey tracks remind me of when I was young because I cannot remember a Christmas when this wasn't on constant rotation in my house. The Pouges' Fairytale of New York would have to be my favourite Christmas song. Bruce Springsteen's Santa Claus is Comin' to Town reminds me of my Dad because he is a massive Bruce Springsteen. Also, Christmas is All Around Me from Love Actually is there because Love Actually is my favourite Christmas movie of all time! And lastly, two versions of All I Want For Christmas Is You. the Mariah Carey album is what is in our car if we're going to another family members house for Christmas and when this song comes on, we all belt it out, wether the windows are down or up!

Let me know what your favourite Christmas songs are!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig