Wednesday, 31 December 2014

2014 Favourites


2014 has been a big year for me; I finished my second year of uni, I went to Melbourne and saw Nadal play, I got my licence and a car, and I reached 200 followers on my blog! This year, I really got into higher end makeup which was not good on my bank balance. So I've compiled all of my favourite products in one picture! I'll link a review of a product if I did a separate review.

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish in Malibu Peach | NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base | NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural | Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub | Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer | Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown | Stila Stay All Day Foundation | Lush Golden Wonder Bath Bomb | MAC Lipstick in Patisserie | MAC Mineralize Natural SkinFinish in Light | NARS Radient Creamy Concealer  | Mecca Cosmetica Blush Brush | NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Kalahari | NARS Blush in Deep Throat | Urban Decay Naked Palette

What have been your favourites for this year?

x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Kalahari duo looks so gorgeous, must get that asap!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wrestling back and forth with whether or not to try that 'Naked' palette. Everyone keeps saying its so good and now I know I'm going to have to get it for 2015. Awesome collection of stuff here and Happy New Year!

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Happy New Year to you too! Definitely invest in a Naked Palette, they're worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig