Friday 22 August 2014

Empties #2


Another few months, another bunch of empty products. I'm going to give a mini review with each product just for your reference. The bag of empties was getting full so I decided to pull it all out and tell you about the rubbish hoarding under my desk.

Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution Micellaire: I loved this so much. I bought the mini size for when I went to Melbourne to test out. It is great for taking off makeup and is gentle for both the skin and eyes.
Would I repurchase: Yes.

Garnier Moisture Match Combination to Oily Skin: This is a great moisturiser for oily skin as not only does it hydrate your skin, it keeps the oil at bay. Great as a day cream before makeup.
Would I repurchase: Already have.

Clearasil Rapid Action Pads: It claims to reduce the size of pimples and redness in 4 hours but I found it did the opposite. They just irritated my skin and caused more problems.
Would I repurchase: No.

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara: This mascara works really well for me as it lengthens my lashes but I never find that they get clumpy. The brush on this is probably why because it is a plastic brush with thin spokes.
Would I repurchase: Already have.

MOR Salt & Sugar Body Scrub in Honey Nectar: I got this for christmas as a free gift with my makeup bag by the same brand. It took me that long to finish it! I love it because the scrub is a lot chunkier than some other ones you can get so I found it more effective. However, I'm not really a fan of honey so the smell for me was a bit unsettling
Would I repurchase: Yes, but with a different scent.

Simple Kind to Skin cleansing Facial Wipes: These are so handy for cleaning makeup off my hands or on a lazy night when I don't want to use my cleansing oil. They're gentle on my skin and also affordable.
Would I repurchase: Always!

Aesop Oil Free Facial Hydrating Serum: This felt different as I've never used a serum before. However it did leave my skin feeling very soft the next day. It was only a sample size so I wasn't able to use it over a period of time.
Would I repurchase: Maybe.

Aesop Purifying Facial Exfoliant Paste: This was really nice as it was gentle exfoliator, and not as harsh as some other ones. I need something like this as I don't want to break the pimples on my face and this did the job.
Would I repurchase: Yes.

Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxident Facial Treatment: This wasn't my favourite of the Aesop samples as it was a bit too oily for my liking. However, I'd love to try it out for a longer period.
Would I repurchase: Maybe.

Origins Super Spot Remover: This is no miracle worker, but it does the job. I found my pimples were reduced in redness and size and it didn't dry out my skin.
Would I repurchase: Yes.

Bumble & Bumble Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner: I was so excited to see this in my Mecca Beauty Loop box as I've had my eyes in this set for a while. I wasn't overly impressed with the results, but I would like to try out the mini size as I feel that I would be able to see the results clearer over a longer period of time and not just 2 washes.
Would I repurchase: Maybe.

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig