Tuesday 1 April 2014

Disappointing Products #1

I really don't like to say that these products are disappointing, it's just that this was easier to say rather than "Products that I'd thought I'd like, the I tried them and they just didn't agree with me #1". Phew. I bought these products thinking they would be great. However when I tried them out, I just didn't like them.

Face of Australia Liquid Illuminator, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, Revlon Colorburst Balm in Charm, and Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner.
Firstly, the Face of Australia Mineral Therapy Illuminator in Angel Mist, this is something I regret purchasing. Why did I buy this!? You get 50ml for some ridiculously cheap price so that's probably why I thought I'd give it a go. It's super runny and the shimmer doesn't show on your skin. Not a fan. Next, the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. Everyone but me seems to love this. Whenever I wore this, my face turned into an oil slick. Plus, I bought the lightest shade which is still way to dark for me. But on the plus side, that packaging is so darn pretty, maybe that's why I bought it. Such a shame. Next, the Revlon Colorburst Balm in Charm. Unintentional rhyming by the way! Now it's not all of the balms I don't like, it's just this colour. The rest of the balms are amazing! It's just that this colour does nothing on my lips. I thought it would give me a nude lip colour but, I can't see any colour at all. Lastly, the Rimmel ScandelEyes Eyeliner. The only reason I don't like this eyeliner is the felt tip. This one isn't a smooth as some others so it just tugs in my eyelids. This means my eyeliner is messier than usual. Bummer.

Do you agree with me on these products or do you love them? Let me know if you have any tips for making these products work better. Have a fabulous day!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig