Wednesday 19 March 2014

REVIEW | Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms


THEY HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED IN STORES IN AUSTRALIA! Oh the joy! I have been waiting for these bad boys for months and I could not contain my excitement when I saw them at where  I work. I was so tempted to get them all but I restrained myself and picked out a few that I fell in love with straight away. I ended up getting Standout (berry red), Sultry (dark dusky pink), and Elusive (light dusky pink).

Top to bottom; Standout, Sultry and Elusive
I give these bad boys a huge thumbs up! They feel amazing on the lips and I just love the matte texture. They still have the minty smell like the originals, which I'm not a huge fan of but I can deal with it. The colour range is great with colours ranging from bright oranges for summer to the dusky colours for winter. Next time I get one, I'm going to go out on a limb and pick up the bright purple one! 

Have you got your hands on these beautiful babies yet? Let me know which ones are your favourite!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig