Saturday 25 October 2014

My Mecca Cosmetica Beauty Loop Box | October 2014

When I got the email the other day saying the boxes were ready to collect, I got so excited. Something about those cute sample sizes just get me so excited! Also, I've moved up to Level 2 which I don't know wether to be happy about it or not, but I do need to stop spending! Anyway, I was really happy at what came in the box.



First is the bareMinerals Bareskin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation. This came in the shade B, which is definitely not my shade, but you can't expect a sample box to give you your exact shade. I'll just try it out when I have a home day. Next is the REN Ultra-Moisture Day Cream - Dry Skin. This I will not be using because I have super oily skin, so I'll be giving this to my mum. And I'll also be giving her the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer because I already have the full size. Lastly, the one I'm probably most excited to try is the Mecca Cosmetica After Sun Lotion. Because I'm so pale, I burn really easily, so as you can imagine I cannot live without after sun lotion. Also, it's a product preview so it'll be great to test this out and give feedback. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this with this box. They seem to give big sample sizes which is great for getting good opinion on the products.

What did you get in your Beauty Loop Box?

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh great box! I've always wanted to try REN skincare. I should be getting my L3 box on Monday (I may have made a cheeky online order on Thursday – eek!) x
    Madeleine, The Daily Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a REN cleanser in my last box and it was amazing! I love a good cheeky online order! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig