Monday 3 October 2016

The Bronze Eyeshadow Edit


There is nothing I love more to wear than a good simple bronze eyeshadow swept over the lid. Bronze is a shade that everyone can pull off and is great for a daytime look or can be made smokey for a more nighttime look. Even though I have plenty of bronze eye shadows, I can still never resist purchasing one or two on a trip to Mecca Cosmetica.

Cream eye shadows are great for early mornings before work. All you need to do is haphazardly apply it with your finger and it's all good to go. For a budget option, the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze is my favourite one for that reason. If your willing to spend the big bucks, the By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon is amazing. I find it's a lot creamier and pigmented, but takes a little more work to be blended well. 

For powder eye shadows, my favourite shades are more high end. Of course there is a MAC shadow, aptly called Bronze, because MAC has every colour under the sun. But probably one of my favourite shades in the bronze shade in the NARS Kalahari Duo. I have used this so many times without hitting pan and is a beautiful bronze shade. I would definitely recommend this one if your willing to spend the extra dollars.

What are your favourite shades of bronze?

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig