Tuesday 30 June 2015

June Favourites | 2015



So officially, half the year is over. WHAAAAT?! This year has gone by so quickly so far, and the rest of it probably will too. Next moth, I'll be starting my last semester of university, and I'll be going to Europe at the end of November for 2 months! I did a bit of shopping the last month, and testing out a lot of new things so I had a few distinct favourites this month.



Ok, let us discuss how beautiful the Lorac Pro Palette is. I die. I bought it from Ulta in the US using a forwarding service because it is extremely hard to get in Australia. The top row is all matte and the bottom are all shimmery. If your looking for one all rounder palette, this is the one for you! Another obsession of mine is the Origins Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask. This mask is great at upping your hydration levels in your skin. I use it in place of my moisturiser about twice a week.

The only blush I have been wearing the last few months is the Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Nude Mauve. It is very similar to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes, which are pretty pricey. It is really easy to control how much colour you want on your cheeks and it blends so smoothly. On my slow and steady quest to master my brows, a favourite for giving them a structured look for nights out is the Too Faced Bulletproof Brows in Universal Taupe. This would be similar to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade. This comes with a brush, and surprisingly, I find it really easy to use. And lastly, a cult product, MAC Fix Plus. I never bought this before because I thought it was a gimmicky product. But I find it does effect the way my makeup goes on, and I also use it after if my makeup looks really heavy or there is too much powder.

What have been your favourites this month?

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Aw man I'm going through so many favourites posts at the moment and every single one includes a product I really really really want to try. The Lorac palette is such a cult classic and I would love to get my hands on it!

    My favourites went up on the blog yesterday if you want to have a look ;)

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lorac Pro palette is seriously the best! You must try it!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig