Tuesday 31 March 2015

March Favourites | 2015


Well we're already a quarter of the way through the year, holy moly. I've been back at uni for over a month now and I've been so busy. I've never been this busy before so it's quite overwhelming. I've been trying to cut back on spending as I'm trying to save for a trip to Melbourne in the middle of the year and a trip to Europe at the end of the year! So I haven't been getting a lot of new things, after that big haul I did, so I'm trying to use up a few of my old things before I buy new bits.

Makeup Favourites

I was on the look out for a new mascara a few months ago, and I thought I'd get a Maybelline one because everyone seems to rave about them and I've never tried one. The Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara stood out to me and I've loved it since day one. I feel like this definitely does give plush lashes as they look a lot fuller than normal. One thing that was huge in the UK when it came out was the Maxfactor Facefinity All Day Primer. I was so excited to see it at Priceline and bought it immediately. It is amazing at keeping foundation on all day. It doesn't really keep the oil at bay but my foundation does not slide off at all. I'm super impressed with this.

I finally caved and bought the MAC Pro Longer Concealer which everyone and their mother seems o rave about. And I love it. It's really similar to my MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer but with more coverage. The only problem is the pump dispenses too much but I can roughly control it, using my focus face! The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light is like no powder I've used before. It's sets my makeup so well, but doesn't alter the finish of the foundation. It also seems to balance out my skin tone which is amazing. I'm definitely hooked on this and I've got my eye on the Ambient Lighting Wardrobe.

Other Favourites

In terms of music, I've been obsessed with Loreen's new single Paper Lights. Loreen is amazing, she was the winner of Eurovision in 2012, and I've been obsessed with her ever since! For TV, I've been watching That 70's Show from the beginning. I think it's a show that no matter when you watch it or in what order, it's always going to be funny. Kitty, Eric's mother, is just the funniest, I love her! Also, I've been rewatching all the Captain America movies and the Avengers one getting ready for the next Avengers movie. I am in love with Chris Evans! Ugh, he is so beautiful! Hopefully you understand me!

What have been your favourites this month?

x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That Hourglass powder looks so great! I really want to try the blushes :)

    My March Favourites are here! http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.be/2015/03/favourite-things-march.html
    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both select cover and pro longwear concealers from MAC! They are both amazing :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig